Whether it’s Saturday morning or Monday morning, there is never a wrong time for pancakes & Pioneer Woman makes the best (well, she makes the best everything). I took her pancake recipe and adapted it to something a little more healthy and nutritious for my little family. They really are delicious and simple!
- 3 cups Fresh Milled Flour (see below for info) Plus 2 Tablespoons Shaklee Life Protein (Vanilla)
- 3 Tablespoons Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 whole Large Eggs
- 3 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- Maple Syrup or Honey
Mix together dry ingredients in large bowl.
Mix together milk, eggs, and vanilla in a separate bowl.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring gently until just combined.
Melt butter and add it to the batter and stir gently to combine.
Cook the pancakes & enjoy!