There is no need to make this post any lengthier than it needs to be, so let’s get right to it …
5 Tips for Exclusively Pumping Mamas:
- Find a good app to document your pump schedule. I have been loving the Pump Log App because it’s easy to navigate and free!
- Don’t hassle with cleaning your pump supplies every time you pump. Instead, only clean pump supplies once a day by keeping the bottles and shields in your refrigerator after each pump. Doesn’t this sounds so much better than cleaning pump supplies after every single stinkin’ time you pump?!
- To go along with cleaning your supplies once a day, have enough bottles that you only have to wash and clean them one time a day. My goal is to help you only have to clean the bottles and pump supplies one time a day. You should not have to be at the sink cleaning bottles all day!
- Plan your pump schedule for the day at your first pump of the day. You will save yourself stress and time if you plan your pump schedule. Trust me on this one.
- Hands-free bra will become your best friend if you are an exclusive pumper. This is one item I would not go without, especially if you have more than one kid. In fact, I even pump in the car because of this item. Now, I have gotten pulled over while pumping but that’s for another blog post …
I hope these tips help save you hassle, stress and making pumping enjoyable because it can be! Be sure to check out How to Exclusively Pump for more helpful tips!
Photo Credit: Brittnee Burn Photography