My entire family enjoyed this quiche. Plus, it’s packed with vegetables & we’re ditching the carbs. Daaang girl. This is a great Saturday morning breakfast. So, grab the family, gather at the table, enjoy each other and this quiche.
Let me know what you think!
3 egg whites
3/4cup nonfat milk or unsweetened almond milk
2-3 of your favorite veggies to cook up. I used carrots, broccoli, and an onion (simply because that’s all I had in the house)
2/3cup reduced fat shredded cheese (I like to buy a block of cheese and shred it on my own…there is added junk in shredded cheese)
Directions // preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. On medium-high heat, cook your veggies 6-7 minutes or until tender.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together until thoroughly combined.
3. Place your cooked veggies in a 9-in pie pan (they act like your crust).
4. Top your veggies with the shredded cheese.
5. Pour the egg mixture over the veggies.
6. Top with cheese.
7. Bake for 45 min or until cooked all the way through.