I am always looking for easy, low effort desserts that include nothing but natural, raw ingredients. With so much disease on the rise, I try to keep my family away from processed foods as much as possible. It can make eating a little challenging but I’ve always been one up for a challenge. 😉 Thankfully, I found Detoxinista who has made this a whole lot easier. I love her PB Fudge! I only added one ingredient, Shaklee Life Protein, to it (but feel free to leave it out if you aren’t the protein type).
Note: this recipe is from Detoxinista’s website. Click here to see the full recipe or feel free to just follow along here.
- ½ cup natural organic peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon raw honey, or sweetener of choice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- 2 Scoops of Shaklee Life Protein (vanilla)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl, and mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Transfer the batter to a dish lined with parchment paper, and smooth with a spatula.
- Place the dish in the freezer, and allow to set for 20-30 minutes, or until firm.
- Cut into squares, and serve immediately!